evening dresses.

By Simona Dubravova - utorok, júna 14, 2016

Nice weather makes me happy and I want to share my happines with you. What kinds of things makes you happy? Of course everything it is not about things, but today I am going to write about material happiness. About stuff that every girl loves. Writing about dresses is my adored theme. I love to stare on pictures with beautiful dresses. And what about you? Today I am going to share with you some of my latest favorites from the EVENING DRESSES.

Summer finally come to my country, too, so  this is a perfect chance to buy a new dress. Parties, celebrations or special evants needed new dress, too haha. We have so many reasons, haven´t we? Though, we are woman. Many times we do not need any reason for buying new dress, haha.

Well, let´s go to look some of my favourites I am pretty sure you will like it!

I have fallen in love with this one. This long evening dress you can find here.
evening dress


This one with high lace neck looks incredible. The lace detailing makes this dress so unique and clear. This long lace detailing satin chiffon dress you can find right here.
lace evening dress

This is nice example of beautiful dress which is so simple but also eye-catching. This one long sleeve A-neck chiffon dress you can find here.
chiffon evening dress

And my last one choice from long evening dresses is little different from dresses above. This one is little more sexi in a trumpet/mermaid shape. It will be perfect evening dress for special occasions. White trumpet evening dress you can find here.
white evening dress


Which one from long evening dresses UK do you like the most? I will be pleased if you write it down to a comment and of course, you can join it with your choice from sherrylondon.co.uk Thnaks for reading and have a nice day everyone and stay tuned!
Prom dresses Canada

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 komentárov

Ďakujem za Váš komentár, veľmi si vážim Vašu spätnú väzbu ❤ xx