thinking out loud.

Sunday, February 01, 2015

Pekný nedeľný večer. Mňa cez víkend zmohla chrípka, tak sa liečim. Dva dni mi v posteli celkom stačili, a už sa začínam nudiť. Nemáte tipy na nejaké fajn seriály, prípadne filmy? Budem Vám veľmi vďačná.
...............................
Hi sweethearts♥ I have a flu so I have to stay in bed for two days, and I am already getting bored, haha. Have you got some tips for films or series? I will be very grateful♥ So have a nice day and stay tuned.

boots - online shop | jeggings - f&f | vest,top - bershka | necklace - romwe.com
ASK.MEBLOGLOVINFACEBOOKTUMBLR  



You Might Also Like

18 ideas

  1. Great outfit dear! I follow you on GFC now, hope you will do the same :)

    http://djevojkaodmode.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog! I really love all songs of Ed Sheeran! He is my favourite singer! Such a cute blog. Now, I’m your new follower on GFC and Bloglovin. I would be glad if you can and want to follow me back.
    Another earth pink

    Twitter

    Instagram


    ReplyDelete
  3. so fashionable from head to toe!! :D

    happy february!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  4. geat outfit!

    http://saaaandiiii.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pro mě nejlepší seriál - Hra o trůny:))
    Jinak skvělý outfit!

    vik-ladyla.blogspot.cz I instagram I facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your visit and comment on the blog. I am now following you via GFC, Bloglovin and G+. Waiting for your follows now.
    http://www.icynosure.in/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this vest with the tan belt and booties!
    So cool!
    ♥♥♥
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love love love your outfit! *-*
    And your blog too! What about following each other? I will be so happy! Great photos! ^-^
    Let me know on my blog dear and I will follow you back!
    Kisses
    www.milleunrossetto.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi sweetie!! wow!!so beautiful photos!! Great style my dear!!looove so much your shoes! Im now following you on GFC, facebook and bloglovin!! It would be really great if you could visit mine and follow me as well!! kisses!

    www.fashionizein.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. amazing outfit ! <3
    You ask me about follow each other, so i just followed you and wait for you !
    stay-possitive.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Darling, thanks a lot for your lovely comment,really like your last outfit!Already following :)
    Hope you get better soon
    xoxo
    www.cristina-moreno.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely blog and post dear! Would you like to follow each other?? Let me know if so and I'll follow you right back!

    http://crisisbeauty.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful eye shadow and fur coat!

    xoxo,
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com/ ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look stunning with this outfit. Love how you wear the belt to wrap your coat. And yes, it would be nice to follow each other. I am following you on GFC now. Please follow me back. xoxo
    Liza
    www.lizacorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nice boots!!!
    I have a similar pair, have a look on how I combined them :)

    ruedesmauvaisesfilles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your visit ♥♥♥ Stay tuned, sweeties.

Popular Posts

Sponzors/Shops♥